Following up on Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR), we hereby inform that:
a) The Controller of the personal data is TB Logistics sp. z o.o. 35-119 Rzeszów, Kwiatkowskiego 145, NIP: 8133710868
b) The Controller can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Personal Data is processed for the following purposes: – Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR – for the performance of a contract; – Art. 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR – for the performance of a contract and for compliance with a legal obligation; – Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – for the purposes of the legitimate interests.
d) Personal Data shall be processed by the Controller for the following time: – data provided in the contact form – 30 days, – data provided in a different manner – until the consent to such processing is revoked
e) Each subject of personal data processed by the Controller has the right to:
- access the data,
- demand rectification of the data,
- revoke the consent to data processing,
- demand the erasure of the data,
f) The above rights can be executed by:
- contacting the Controller,
- lodging a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
g) Additional information:
- The Controller does not use profiling in connection with the processing of personal data, and does not process the data in an automatic manner that impacts the subject’s rights;
- The Controller does not transfer personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area. The service does not automatically collect any information except data stored in cookies. Cookies are digital data, primarily text files, stored on the end device of a user of the service, and their goal is to enable the use of service websites. Usually, cookies contain the name of a website they come from, information on how long they will be stored on an end device, and a unique number. Cookies are placed and can be accessed on user’s end device by TB Logistics sp. z o.o. 35-119 Rzeszów, Kwiatkowskiego 145, NIP: 8133710868
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content of websites to the users’ preferences and to optimise the effective use of websites; in particular, these files allow to identify users’ device and properly display a web page adjusted to users’ preferences;
- compile statistical data to better understand the ways in which users use the websites, in order to develop their structure and contents;
The service uses two primary types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on user’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website, or closes the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on a user’s end device for a period specified in cookie settings or until they are deleted by the user. The service uses the following types of cookies:- “necessary” cookies that enable the use of services provided, e.g. authorisation cookies used in authorisation mechanisms in the service;- secure cookies used e.g. to detect misconduct or authorisation breaches in the service;
- “performance” cookies that enable to gather information on the use of service websites;
- “functional” cookies, enabling to store user preferences, settings, and any personalisation of user interface, e.g. in terms of language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, designed to provide users with ad contents based on their interests.